Non-Emergency Patient Transport Services
Patient safety and the comfort of our patients are at the forefront of everything we do. Ambulance Services 24 provides a non-emergency service for service users that may require or desire specialist support getting to and from their healthcare appointments.
Our non-emergency patient transport service is flexible to meet a wide array of needs, this allows us to provide services including:
- Outpatient appointments or day trips into hospitals
- Hospital Discharges
- Inter Hospital Transfers
- Long distance bookings
- Specialised bookings such as bariatric or those that live in properties where the egress can be difficult
Our NEPTS crews not only ensure safe and comfortable transport but can also facilitate the support of family members and carers of the service user.
The concept of relying on transport services can be an anxiety inducing experience, as such we ensure we take all of the stress out of it for you.
We ensure peace of mind by:
- Carefully selecting staff for their professional and caring nature
- Robust compliance and recruitment processes
- Ensure staff are trained to the highest standards
- Complete thorough risk assessments during our booking process
- Live tracking is available to nominated individuals to keep them updated on the progress of the transfer.
Specialist Patient Transport
Ambulance Services 24 can assist with specialised bookings such as bariatric PTS or for those that live in properties where the egress maybe difficult, supplying suitably equipped vehicles and staff.
Ambulance Services 24
Thruxton Industrial Estate,
Andover, SP11 8PW
01264 310 303